If any of your 'Wedding Website' pages are loading slowly or are not displaying properly, please check to make sure you are using an up-to-date internet browser such as Google Chrome or the newest version of Mozilla Firefox.
We also encourage you to clear out your internet browser cache/history. A full history can severely impact your ability to successfully navigate through the pages of your account and/or 'Wedding Website.' It can also affect the way you view the pages of your 'Wedding Website.'
You can clear your browser cache with the steps below:
Firefox 3.5 and above for Windows
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- From the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.